K.L LEVRO PUMP 30SER
EVRONE LEVRO PUMP is a multi-ingredient composition in the form of easily dissolvable powder, which has been prepared with a view to enthusiasts of intensive and exhausting workouts. The product combines optimally selected concentrations of six active ingredients that are commonly used in sports supplementation. The supplement has no added sugar, and its refreshing and incredibly oaty flavour will help quench your thirst in even the most critical moment. The pre-training supplement is characterised by its easy solubility, which makes it possible to prepare it quickly. The formula is recommended primarily to fans of bodybuilding and strength and endurance sports.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE LEVRO PUMP ingredients?
• Exceptionally well-thought-out formula - as many as 6 different components ensuring a multidimensional effect during work on your fitness and figure
• The combination of L-arginine and L-citrulline can affect blood pressure, which contributes to the "muscle pump" effect, promoting the transport of nutrients and oxygen to the muscles[1,2]
• L-arginine may have a valuable effect on enhancing blood flow
• L-citrulline supplementation may prove to be a valuable support for increasing performance and reducing feelings of muscle fatigue
• Beta-alanine has been shown to increase carnosine levels, muscle endurance and lean mass[5,6,7]
• L-tyrosine may have valuable applications in endurance training
• Caffeine affects psychological functions (e.g., wakefulness and attention), mood time, fatigue, metabolic rate, and thermogenesis[9,10,11]
• Taurine is an amino acid that may be important in the context of reducing oxidative stress
1. Khalaf, David, et al. "The effects of oral L-arginine and L-citrulline supplementation on blood pressure." Nutrients 11.7 (2019): 1679.
2. Gonzales, Joaquin U., et al. "Does l‐citrulline supplementation improve exercise blood flow in older adults?." Experimental physiology 102.12 (2017): 1661-1671.
3. Fahs, Christopher A., Kevin S. Heffernan, and B. O. Fernhall. "Hemodynamic and vascular response to resistance exercise with L-arginine." Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 41.4 (2009): 773-779.
4. Suzuki, Takashi, et al. "Oral L-citrulline supplementation enhances cycling time trial performance in healthy trained men: Double-blind randomized placebo-controlled 2-way crossover study." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 13.1 (2016): 1-8.
5. Trexler, Eric T., et al. "International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 12.1 (2015): 1-14.
6. Stout, J. R., et al. "Effects of β-alanine supplementation on the onset of neuromuscular fatigue and ventilatory threshold in women." Amino acids 32.3 (2007): 381-386.
7. Smith, Abbie E., et al. "Effects of β-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 6.1 (2009): 1-9.
8. Tumilty, Les, et al. "Oral tyrosine supplementation improves exercise capacity in the heat." European journal of applied physiology 111.12 (2011): 2941-2950.
9.Childs, Emma, and Harriet de Wit. "Subjective, behavioral, and physiological effects of acute caffeine in light, nondependent caffeine users." Psychopharmacology 185.4 (2006): 514-523.
10. Kim, Tae-Wook, et al. "Caffeine increases sweating sensitivity via changes in sudomotor activity during physical loading." Journal of medicinal food 14.11 (2011): 1448-1455.
11. Gillingham, R., et al. "Effect of caffeine on target detection and rifle marksmanship." Ergonomics 46.15 (2003): 1513-1530.
12. Zhang, M., et al. "Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men." Amino acids 26.2 (2004): 203-207.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship all across the Pakistan.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.